[Segnalazione] Kung Fu Jesus Trailer!

« Older   Newer »

1. Munky

User deleted

Signori e signore, non vedo l'ora di poter mettere le mie avide manine su questo capolavoro.

Kung Fu Jesus

2. Il Frusta

User deleted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dopo Jesus Christr Vampire Hunter un nuovo dissacrante capolavoro!!! DEVO VEDERLOOOOO!!!!

Troppo bello.... my name is Jesus and I know Kung Fu!!!!!

3. PresidenteMarchiņo

User deleted

4. Mezzanotte

User deleted

leggetevi la presentazione:

SYNOPSIS

See the Martial Arts hit that's sweeping Asia!

Some call it a madcap screwball comedy, others a powerful spiritual quest to find meaning in our times. One thing is certain KUNG FU JESUS asks the critical question: What if Jesus had trained in the Shaolin Martial Arts?

KUNG FU JESUS!

Insane panty-wearing criminal gangs run the underworld of the fictional Island of Tao, but a new master has come to town. Jesus has developed his own form of Kung Fu, Swing Lo, which is quickly gaining disciples with its fearsome invisible power. When Jesus easily defeats local Kung Fu champions the panty-wearing druglords frame Jesus for selling cheap cocaine. The druglords then summon a master champion, the legendary killer LoKhan, famous for breaking a man's neck even though he was in another room watching TV at the time.

Jesus must prove his innocence and face off against the combined forces of the FBI, the panty-wearing drug lords and the deadly LoKhan to avoid history repeating itself once more.

Buy Kung Fu Jesus Stuff!

5. PresidenteMarchiņo

User deleted

Ribadisco:

6. Santoro

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Il Frusta @ 20/5/2004, 07:57)
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dopo Jesus Christr Vampire Hunter un nuovo dissacrante capolavoro!!! DEVO VEDERLOOOOO!!!!

Troppo bello.... my name is Jesus and I know Kung Fu!!!!!

Dove hai reperito Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter? Ma l'hai visto in italiano?

Grazie!

7. Il Frusta

User deleted

No purtroppo c'č solo in inglese... penso esista una versione sottotitolata in italiano... ma dove trovarla devi scoprirlo da te... io non posso certo dire certe cosacce sul mio forum

6 replies since 19/5/2004, 13:37   275 views