The Reliant

Nuovo film con Sorbo, siete pronti?

« Older   Newer »

1. LucaBoffa

User deleted

The Reliant è un film cristiano americano che deve uscire nel 2017 e con Kevin Sorbo e che narra di questo: The collapse of the dollar precipitates widespread rioting and social unrest across the nation, leaving a lovesick girl struggling to care for her siblings in a stretch of woods bordered by lawless anarchy, wondering why a good God would let this happen. Il film è stato ideato da un pastore pentecostale americano, a me personalmente mi sembra un potenziale polpettone.

Gappa

Group
    Circolino

Status
    forse "polpettone" sarà proprio la parola giusta...ma del resto anche il buon kevin di qualcosa dovrà pur campare :lol:

3. LucaBoffa

User deleted

Per chi lo vuol sapere guarda da chi è elogiato il progetto:
    I find that it is extremely unique and I don't believe anything like it has been done thus far. Of course the action element is attractive to me being that I have such an extensive stunt background. But even more so is the faith element, the family element, the high-stakes, the choices, the vulnerability, the fear and anger that is represented, and the journey that we are taken on as we try to stay true to our faith in God, our hearts, and our will to survive. ...So I love that your script encompasses all of my favorite things. And the message that God has for us in your script is undeniable. Bravo." Bryan Friday.
    Bryan Friday è lo stuntman dietro le scene d'azione di "24" e Capitan America Winter Soldier.

2 replies since 24/1/2017, 21:19   62 views