Island of Blood aka Scared Alive aka Whodunit? aka Omicidi a soggetto (1988)

Slasher di cui non ricordo il nome

« Older   Newer »

1. Prof. Gangreen

User deleted

Salve a tutti!
    Approfitto di questa sezione del forum nella speranza che anche io possa trovare il mio Santo Graal!!!
    Dunque, si tratta di un film che avrò visto circa 10/15 anni fa e di cui ricordo solo pochissimo...
    Ci stavano dei ragazzi su di un isola e ad uno ad uno venivano massacrai... le dosi di splatter erano abbondanti (almeno cosi rammento) e venivano usati gli strumenti più svariati... addirittura una sparachiodi!!!
    Se può esservi/mi d'aiuto ricordo una scena in cui un nerd occhialuto cerca di scappare da quest'isola (ricordo la frase "riuscirò ad andar via da quest'isola maledetta!") ma mentre sta sulla spiaggia a montare una sorta di battello a motore viene fatto a pezzi con una motosega dall'assassino nascosto dietro i cespugli!!!!
    Altro non ricordo... sarà l' Alzheimer che giunge inesorabile?!?!?
    Spero che riusciate ad aiutare la mia ricerca e di non avervi confuso molto con la mia descrizione alquanto approssimativa!!!
    Grazie!!!!

2. Lorenz1990

User deleted

Può darsi che sia "Pesce d'aprile - april fool's day"..?

La trama è simile... ma non l'ho visto per intero...

Guarda qui: http://www.film.tv.it/scheda.php/film/40193/pesce-d-aprile/
    e qui http://www.davinotti.com/index.php?f=2323

:)

SottotitolatoreBrutto

Group
    Circolino

Status
    Anonymous
    Il film è Island of Blood aka Scared Alive aka Whodunit?, distribuito in Italia col titolo Omicidi a soggetto, questa la trama:
    CITAZIONE
    Chi e perché sta uccidendo uno dopo l'altro i componenti di una produzione cinematografica che si trovano su una piccola isola della costa atlantica degli USA per una pausa di riflessione? Cosa significa l'ossessionante canzone che scandisce tempi e modi degli impressionanti delitti?
    Una situazione nella quale i vivi avrebbero preferito essere già morti. Un thriller mozzafiato che vi farà letteralmente gelare il sangue nelle vene.

Trama inglese che descrive i vari ricordi segnalati da Prof. Gangreen:
    CITAZIONE
    My worst complaint with this movie is that it's really dark in most scenes, which makes it hard to tell what's going on. This is unfortunate, as a majority of the film takes place at night, so it's troubling to see the fantastic gore on display. A classic example of this is when Rick bites the dust via chainsaw, and while you can see his arms flying off and the chainsaw sawing his butt, the rest is hard to make out. I hope that someday someone will release a DVD of this movie with cleaned up picture, so I can experience the film in all it's glory. HUMONGOUS had a similar problem, and now I can see what's going on thanks to Scorpion Releasing's great DVD! Hopefully, ISLAND OF BLOOD will share a similar fate.
    That was all the negative stuff. Let's get into the positives. Most of the kills in this movie are fantastic and gory, including death by nail gun, chainsaw, spear gun, battery acid, and more. Like I said, a lot of the grue is hard to see due to the darkness of the VHS, which is really terrible since what little I did see was great. The song itself is really catchy, and those who dislike it will have a tough time watching the movie, since it plays repeatedly throughout. However, most of the deaths later on are off-screen, so I think the director forgot to pay the effects guy (in an interview with one of the cast members, he said the director neglected to pay nearly everyone involved in the making).
    There's also a great death scene where the killer rigs the shower with battery acid, so when Donna decides to clean off, she gets burned really badly, and it looks really gruesome. There's also another moment of unbelievability when the killer breaks the thermometer on the swimming pool and makes the water boiling hot. He then pushes a fellow named Phil into the pool, and once again, it's a great effect. The acting was alright, especially considering this is a low-budget slasher which was most likely made to cash in on the success of Friday the 13th. The end twist was really original and tied up most of the loose ends. The characters are all entertaining, and there's some great dialogue that kept me entertained in between the kills. Most of that great dialogue comes from the cantankerous caretaker Bert, who spurts such kind words as, "I'm not going to mess with a bunch of food-picky drug freaks!" and when these young adults ask what they did wrong, he replies, "So far, just showing up." No, he does not survive.

Trailer inglese:

Web

2 replies since 11/4/2009, 17:11   162 views